This month, we’re exploring the city of Bath – home to the Thermae Bath Spa, some stunning Georgian architecture, and the best preserved Roman baths in the world. If you’re planning a trip to explore the ruins, here are ten of the best places to eat while you’re there.
– Green Park Brasserie – British dishes and live music in a former train station booking hall.
– The Chequers – Expect a warm welcome and ambitious cooking at this handsome gastropub.
– Aio Restaurant – This award-winning Sardinian restaurant is a must for seafood and pasta fans.
– GPT Smokehouse – This former pub now serves slow smoked ribs, burgers, spicy wings and more.
– The Marlborough Tavern – One of Bath’s finest gastropubs. A great choice for Sunday lunch.
– The Bath Priory – A fine dining destination that’s ideal for special occasions and afternoon tea.
– Yammo! – The place to go for Neapolitan street food, pizza, cocktails and proper Italian gelato.
– Ponte Vecchio – Locals love the stone-baked pizzas and alfresco terrace at this riverside Italian.
– Restaurant Eleven – A popular spot for brunch, lunch and dinner near the Royal Crescent.
– Raphael Restaurant and Bar – European food with a French influence and excellent wines.
For more inspiration, try a search on OpenTable. Which UK attraction should we cover next?