With Father’s Day only a week away, it’s time to narrow down your options and find the perfect table for your family feast. If you’re stuck for inspiration, we’ve rounded up 20 of the best places to treat your old man next Sunday.
– The Grill at McQueen – If you fancy a £6 Negroni or Manhattan with your roast, then grab a table at this Shoreditch gem.
– South Place Chop House – Get the family together for a roast at this buzzy restaurant close to Liverpool Street station.
– The Jones Family Project – Dad can enjoy a (free) glass of Mumm Champagne with their roast chicken or Ginger Pig beef.
– The Albion – With great food, a gorgeous garden and slick service, this Islington fave is guaranteed to impress.
– The Grazing Goat – Head to this Marylebone gastropub for first class roasts, plus a pint on the house for Dad.
– Greenwood – After tucking into the Big Daddy brunch burger, challenge your old man to a free game of shuffleboard.
– The Cinnamon Club – Enjoy an Indian family feast and Dad gets a mini bottle of house-infused whiskey to take home.
– Mango Tree – Dads can enjoy a complimentary Old Fashioned at this top Thai restaurant in Belgravia.
– Galvin HOP – Go for brunch or lunch at this Spitalfields pub and upgrade to unlimited fizz or Pilsner Urquell for £10.
– Iberica – If Dad likes tapas, he’ll love it here – plus he’ll get a free Moleskine notebook if you order a Mahou beer.
– J Sheekey Terrace – On a warm day, this West End terrace is impossible to resist. It’s a must for seafood lovers.
– The Ivy City Garden – Impress the family with an alfresco lunch at this stylish new restaurant near Liverpool Street.
– Cantina del Ponte – Dads can enjoy the view from the Thameside terrace, plus a complimentary spaghetti Bolognese!
– Rotunda – Enjoy light bites, brunch or a roast on the terrace overlooking Regent’s Canal. (Dads get a free craft beer).
– Galley – With its sun-trap terrace on Upper Street, this Islington restaurant is a great choice for a family lunch.
– Heddon Street Kitchen – Choose from beef Wellington, sea bass and more at Gordon Ramsay’s West End restaurant.
– Remix – Treat Dad to the Gent’s Afternoon Tea, which includes a tankard of Gentleman Jack and a cigar for £50pp.
– The Savoy Grill – Enjoy a special set menu and a Godfather cocktail in stunning Art Deco surroundings.
– Percy & Founders – Tackle the Big Daddy Burger – a beef patty topped with pork belly, crispy chicken, and more.
– Skylon Grill – Book a table for brunch by the river and enjoy bottomless G&Ts and live jazz for an extra £17pp.
Still searching? Visit our Father’s Day page to find out what some of London’s top restaurants have planned for the 18th.