St Paul’s Cathedral has been an iconic feature of the London skyline for over 1,400 years. Step inside and you can explore the crypt or climb the 528 steps to the Golden Gallery to enjoy panoramic views across London. If you’re visiting St Paul’s this summer, here are ten of the best places to eat nearby.
– The Restaurant at St Paul’s – The cathedral’s restaurant serves seasonal British dishes and afternoon tea.
– Barbecoa – Feast on steak, smoked meats and more at Jamie Oliver’s restaurant overlooking St Paul’s.
– Bread Street Kitchen – Gordon Ramsay’s all-day eatery is perfect for foodies and it’s child friendly too.
– Paternoster Chop House – The perfect place to enjoy traditional British dishes or a lazy Sunday brunch.
– Madison – A sophisticated spot for dinner and cocktails on the roof of One New Change.
– Goodman City – Pair prime cuts of dry-aged beef with indulgent sides at this slick City steakhouse.
– Hush Brasserie – Linger over breakfast or an early evening steak-frites at this relaxed brasserie.
– Café Below – This hidden gem in the crypt of St Mary-le-Bow church is a great option for lunch.
– Camino Blackfriars – A buzzy Spanish restaurant serving top notch tapas, cheese and charcuterie.
– Manicomio – Enjoy breakfast in the ground floor café or head upstairs for a romantic Italian supper.Continue Reading