With Father’s Day only a week away, it’s time to narrow down your options and find the perfect table for your family feast. If you’re stuck for inspiration, we’ve rounded up 20 of the best places to treat your old man next Sunday.
– The Grill at McQueen – If you fancy a £6 Negroni or Manhattan with your roast, then grab a table at this Shoreditch gem.
– South Place Chop House – Get the family together for a roast at this buzzy restaurant close to Liverpool Street station.
– The Jones Family Project – Dad can enjoy a (free) glass of Mumm Champagne with their roast chicken or Ginger Pig beef.
– The Albion – With great food, a gorgeous garden and slick service, this Islington fave is guaranteed to impress.
– The Grazing Goat – Head to this Marylebone gastropub for first class roasts, plus a pint on the house for Dad.Continue Reading