Time for a tea break? Check out the food news and restaurant reviews we’re loving this month.
– Shackfuyu: Japanese junk with my favourite bloggers – Andrea’s Passions
– Here come the girls: 10 foodie women to watch in 2016 – Homemade
– How to complain in restaurants: There’s a right way and a wrong way – Independent
– 6 seasonal spring menus to try in Edinburgh restaurants – 5pm
– Des McDonald to open Japanese restaurant at Birmingham’s Park Regis hotel – Big Hospitality
– The Hoxton’s owner to open Dumpy Lynn and Tandoor Chop House in London – The Caterer
– Kurt Zdesar (Chotto Matte) to open Black Roe Poke Bar & Grill in Mayfair – Hot Dinners
Got some food news or a restaurant review we should check out? Get in touch!