London Cocktail Week returns on October 3rd with a packed schedule of boozy parties, pop-ups and masterclasses. The events always fill up fast so head over to the LCW website to reserve your space. Here are some of this year’s highlights:
- The Brass & Crimson – a night of world class jazz and cocktails hosted by Drambuie.
- Gin & tonic masterclass at The Fentimans Apothecary at Wright Brothers, Spitalfields.
- The Aviation Airport Cocktail Lounge at The Jones Family Project.
- Nightly boat parties and cocktails cruises on a canal boat in King’s Cross.
- Baileys Freakshake Bar with Molly Bakes – your chance to try the new Baileys Pumpkin Spice.
- Bourbon, blues & ribs for a tenner at The Blues Kitchen in Camden.
As ever, our favourite part of London Cocktail Week is the wristbands that entitle you to £5 cocktails at 200 of London’s best bars, plus a ton of extra perks. This year’s line-up includes hot newcomers like 100 Islington, The Four Sisters Townhouse, and Talli Joe. There’s a handy map to help you plan the ultimate cocktail crawl and you can use the OpenTable app to find somewhere to eat along the way.
You can collect your wristband from The World Class House (a multi-storey hub in Piccadilly Circus) or the Cocktail Village, which is returning to Spitalfields for its second year. The village is open all week with pop-up bars, trucks and even bicycles selling bespoke cocktails from top booze brands.
Time to start planning your cocktail adventures! If you need ideas on where to eat, ask our experts on twitter.