On October 6th, London Cocktail Week returns for seven days of drink-fuelled debauchery with parties, pop-ups and masterclasses all over the city. Check out the full events schedule on the LCW site – they sell out fast, so don’t miss out! Here are some of this year’s highlights:
– Tanqueray Gin Masterclass – A free gin talk and tasting at Mark’s Bar at Hixter City.
– Vestal Voyages – A trip down Regent’s Canal on London’s first floating distillery and bar.
– Eat Meat, Drink Buffalo – A 3-course dinner & Buffalo Trace bourbon tasting at JW Steakhouse.
– Fever-Tree’s G&T Safari – A walk ‘n’ sip tour of five bars to try five outstanding gin and tonics.
– Soho Food Walk – A tour of Soho’s finest bites and beverages led by London from Scratch.
– The Rum Ramble – An unmissable rum-focused tour of five bars with Shake Rattle & Stir.
– Freixenet terrace at Swingers – Sip cava at the crazy golf and street food pop-up in Shoreditch.
As ever, the LCW wristband entitles you to £4 cocktails at over 200 London bars including Callooh Callay, The Jones Family Project, The Blues Kitchen, and Silk & Grain. It’s a great excuse to revisit old favourites or check out those exclusive hotel bars and speakeasies you’ve always fancied trying. You can use the bar map to plan a cocktail crawl and if you need restaurant recommendations along the way, try a search on OpenTable or ask our experts on twitter.
Follow the London Cocktail Week team on twitter for the latest updates and we’ll see you at the bar!