Want to treat your Dad to a Father’s Day meal but not sure where to book? We’ve rounded up some of the best last-minute tables in London, from hot new openings to celeb chef spots. Get those reservations sorted, fast!
– Temper Soho – If Dad likes to BBQ, he’ll love the huge fire pit and family-style roasts at Temper. Try the smoked goat!
– Maze Grill – Choose from dry aged sirloin, pork belly, poussin and more at Gordon Ramsay’s Maze Grill in Mayfair.
– Roast – For a roast that’s fit for a king, it’s hard to beat this British restaurant overlooking Borough Market.
– Gillray’s Steakhouse – Treat Dad to hand-carved roast meats, boozy berry crumble, and a complimentary beer flight.
– Wild Honey – Experience modern French cooking at its finest at Anthony Demetre’s recently relocated restaurant.
– Arros QD – Traditional rice dishes from Valencia are on the menu at this new spot from Spanish chef Quique Dacosta.
– Kanishka – If Dad loves Indian food, he’ll be over the moon with a meal at Atul Kochhar’s new Mayfair eatery.
– Myrtle – The Irish-influenced menu at chef Anna Haugh’s new Chelsea restaurant is guaranteed to impress your Dad.
– Meraki – Share a mezze feast or a slow-cooked leg of lamb with the family at this modern Greek restaurant in Fitzrovia.
– Palm Court Brasserie – Enjoy classic French dishes at this buzzy brasserie, with 50% off food if you book with OpenTable.
– Rambla – Specialising in Catalan cuisine, this Soho spot will transport you to Spain with its authentic tapas dishes.
– Yauatcha City – If Dad likes dumplings, he’ll love the Yum Cha menu (including wine!) at Yauatcha’s Broadgate branch.
– Florentine – After a stroll along the Southbank, head to Florentine where all Dads can enjoy a free roast from 12-5pm.
– The Lady Ottoline – Dads get a pint on the house with their roast at this handsome pub and dining rooms in Bloomsbury.
– Cinnamon Bazaar – Spice things up with modern Indian dishes and a shot of Glenfiddich 18 Year Old single malt for Dad.
– May Fair Kitchen – Dads can choose from a complimentary Stratton Street G&T or Negroni Spritz all day long.
– Smith & Wollensky – Treat your Father to a 1kg tomahawk steak, sides and a bottle of red. (£99 for 2-3 to share).
– The Wigmore – Michel Roux Jr’s modern British tavern is the perfect place to catch up over beers and posh pub grub.
– Lanes of London – Enjoy a Sunday roast with free-flowing Camden beer or cava for £33pp at this British restaurant.
– Wright Brothers Soho – If Dad loves seafood, head to Soho and spoil him with the freshest fish, oysters, mussels and more.
Browse our Father’s Day page to see what more of London’s top restaurants have planned – there’s something for everyone!