This September, we’ve teamed up with Mastercard to celebrate the neighbourhood restaurants that make everyday dining extra special. The restaurants you return to time after time for birthdays, date night dinners, and those days when you simply don’t feel like cooking.
After months of uncertainty, restaurants are back in business and they need your support. So throughout September, our Dine Local campaign will give you the chance to rediscover dining out and enjoy set menus and special offers at local restaurants across the UK.
- 20 Stories, Manchester – With its modern British menu and roof terrace overlooking the city, it’s easy to see why this Spinningfields spot is a hit with the locals. They’re offering 3 courses for £23.50 throughout September.
- The Summerhouse, London – Enjoy 30% off your food bill at this popular restaurant in leafy Little Venice. Chilled rosé and fresh seafood overlooking the canal – what could be better?
- Chakana, Birmingham – If you’ve never tried Peruvian food, Chakana’s early bird dinner menu is a great place to start. With three courses for just £25, you’ll have cash left over for one of their potent pisco sours.
- Van Winkle, Glasgow – If it’s comfort food you’re after, Van Winkle’s burgers, wings and extra cheesy mac ‘n’ cheese will definitely hit the spot. They’re knocking 33% off your food bill on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- The Stockbridge Restaurant, Edinburgh – This family-run gem gets rave reviews from OpenTable diners, with guests praising the ‘outstanding’ cooking and ‘intimate, relaxed’ atmosphere. With 20% off your bill in September, there’s never been a better time to go.
- BANG Restaurant & Wine Bar, Dublin – Turn date night into steak night at this stylish restaurant just off St Stephen’s Green. For £35 a head, you can enjoy a picanha steak and grilled Dublin Bay prawns for two to share, followed by an after dinner drink.
Visit our Dine Local hub to discover more tempting offers, from tasting menus and complimentary cocktails to money off your bill. Try somewhere new, revisit an old favourite – the possibilities are endless!