For the last ten years, Taste of London has partnered with Action Against Hunger – a charity that works with top chefs, restaurants and food producers to bring an end to child hunger. At this year’s Taste of London: Festive Edition, they’re bringing back their ‘5 Star Burger Restaurant’ which will serve bespoke burgers created by top UK chefs. The funds raised will allow Action Against Hunger’s international teams to help some of the most vulnerable people around the globe.
Priced at £5 each, here are the burgers to choose from:
- Chicken chilli baobab butternut burger by Peter Gordon (The Providores).
- Black quinoa and paneer burger with smoked sweet and sour beetroot and spiced romaine lettuce slaw by Atul Kochhar (Benares).
- Classic beef burger with gourmet special sauce, ‘fairground’ onions and melted Ogleshield cheese by Sophie Michell.
- Duck’N Roll burger with spicy sauce and paille potatoes by Pascal Aussignac (Club Gascon);
- Moroccan spiced beef burger with Poco’s harissa ketchup, pickles and Bermondsey Frier cheese by Tom Hunt (Poco).
The 5 Star Burger Restaurant will also be serving padron peppers with Maldon sea salt and sweet potato fries with aioli made by Barrafina’s Nieves Barragan Mohacho. (£4 each or enjoy both with a burger for £10).