London Cocktail Week is back, and this time it’s digital! This year, the guidebooks and wristbands have been replaced by a free DrinkUp.London app and £10 digital passes. Once you’ve activated your pass, you can enjoy £6 cocktails at over 250 London bars, including London Cocktail Club, Little Bat, and Oriole. There’s also a packed schedule of pop-ups, parties and masterclasses to look forward to. Here are some of the highlights:
– The Cocktail Village at Spitalfields Market – With over 30 pop-up bars all serving bespoke £6 cocktails, a visit to the Cocktail Village is not to be missed. This year’s highlights include Don Papa’s #Sugarlandia rum shack, Tito’s Texan Mule cart, and an Aqua Shard x Tanqueray No. TEN collab.
– Pimp your G&T – Learn how to create your perfect G&T with Willem Barentsz gin at Searcys St Pancras. (6th Oct)
– The Buffalo Bourbon Empire – If you like your bourbon, you’ll love the Buffalo Trace takeover at the Looking Glass Cocktail Club. Expect creative cocktails and a huge range of bourbons and American whiskeys.
– Into The Wild dinners at Sager + Wilde – Enjoy a 3-course meal (£45pp) paired with cocktails made with The Botanist gin, the first and only gin from the Hebridean island of Islay.
– Ableforth’s Underground – Ableforth’s, creators of the award-winning Bathtub Gin, are bringing booze-fuelled fun to Commercial Street with a subterranean cocktail and games pop-up.
– The History of Gin – Join Fords Gin at Scout in Shoreditch for a cocktail odyssey through the ages. (7th Oct)
– Madison x Dante NYC – The multi-award-winning New York bar is popping up at rooftop bar, Madison, until October 4th. Swing by for killer cocktails and views across the City.
– The Scotch Egg Club Emporium – Enjoy Scotch egg and Dewar’s whisky pairings at TT Liquor on Kingsland Road.
– Tequila & Mezcal Fest – On Saturday and Sunday, Brick Lane’s Old Truman Brewery is hosting this year’s Tequila & Mezcal Fest – a chance to try some of the world’s best agave-derived spirits. There will be live music and tacos, too.
You can check out the full events schedule on the London Cocktail Week website. Don’t forget, if you get hungry while you’re out and about, you can use the OpenTable app to find and book tables at great restaurants nearby.
Photo Credit: DrinkUp.London